In my annual move to divest more of my infrastructure to third parties, I've decided to switch my blog to TypePad. This wasn't an easy decision, as I really like the flexibility that RubLog gave me. However, doing this means I can switch off yet one more virtual server.
I've also taken the opportunity to split the CodeKata out into their own separate blog.
One of the nice things about the move was the ease of migrating the content. Using the RubLog libraries and xmlrpc, I got the basic stuff moved across in less than an hour. I then went through and categorized the entries, splitting out the kata as I went. All in all, a pretty seamless transition (I hope...)